Sunday, March 5, 2017

Find Your "WHY", Then Take The Leap of Faith With AMP Your Income!

It's Not WHAT, But WHY You Do It!
Often times in life we get into the mode of doing things, and lose the fact of WHY we do them.  This can get you unmotivated if you don't keep in mind WHY you are doing something.  For instance,  I like marketing online and sharing with others and my WHY is because I truly feel enriched and free when I am marketing and I want to make a better life for me and my family.  You see, I am by nature a giver, I like to help others..it's just in my blood!

Even if your why is just getting a new car, or a down payment on the house, let that WHY motivate you to conquer every obstacle before you so that you can live out your dreams. You have to be on your grind everyday, not taking a second for granted.

With this AMP Your Income business, I saw the "WHY" right away.  For me, this was a great opportunity to change the lives of my family and those who I come in contact with.  Everyone uses their smart phone every single day!  Sometimes, we even panic if we forgot it at home or in the car.  With as much time as I know people spend with their mobile phones, I knew this opportunity needed my full attention, so I jumped right on it.  Why, you may ask?  Well it's simple, there is no other opportunity out that allows you to make money sharing mobile games and apps.  This is a lucrative and very unique opportunity!  Why, was the easy part for me and it was time to get to work.
All you need to do is sponsor 3 people in order to get residual income..9 levels deep, (which I got that in my first week).



WHY, because this is so easy to market, it makes sense to everyone that I have come in contact with.  There are some businesses out there that only makes sense to a few.  Only a few will get it, however with AMP Your Income about 90% of the people I come across, understand that this is a big freaking deal.  The other 10% doesn't matter, I know I am going to get some NO's and that's perfectly fine!  My main focus is to work with those who get it, who have passion, those who understand that AMP Your Income is about to change many lives, especially if you get in at the top!!

So if you get my drift and you understand WHY this absolutely makes sense, go ahead and take that leap of faith and join AMP Your Income before the launch date March 15th, which is rapidly approaching.

I am here to help you, so if you have any questions feel free to comment or email me here!

Ebony


https://forms.aweber.com/form/19/213042219.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment